Headbanging Hero Headbanging Hero

love'd it

a bit difficult if you do it correctly but as a true metalhead i just pressed randomly in the arrows to get 10x.
Awesome selection of tracks but i was expecting more famous metal bands anyway it was awesome

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks and glad you like it, we would make great metal bands but we can't because the copyright :( sorry,
But well, the selection was also awesome i guess :P
Thanks for reviewing :)

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

well this unlimited fun!!

i cant get enough of this! over and over .. wow a turret costs 1,000,000,000 $ classic

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

awesome!

segway guy must be my favourite.. one question why isnt the full version available? besides that this a amazing game that deserves to be played

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

good but lag is fucked in this game

its normal to appear 1 million enemies in lvl 4? wtf its impossible and then the lag shows off this is shit

Test Your Lust Test Your Lust

its helpful, liked it

its not perfect but it helped me know more of myself
keep up the good work and thanks

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

good, fun and addictive in a certain way

completed the 25 levels, it was creative but i noticed some bugs in the game and the jumps are weak

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

sparta of course...

it was like mad and when i saw the shooting guards i was like omg how do i attack them but i ran into em and the dude did a backflip and the spikes were made of paper cuz leonidas was like a god in this flash...

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

so fun

awesome game
heres my code:
:&noci0x000000nl8.21917808219178n l-19.8630136986301nl-113nl95.45454545 45454%dnenoci&drowHWEM"[QW.OCVG##ilyn pfykkvu"c"lqmg"ocp.ilynpfykNKUVGP"CUU JQNG0ilynpfykKO"PQV"KP"HWEMKPI"OQQF##
#ilynpfykLWUV"LQMKPI.CICKPilynpfykJGJ GJ"LWUV"LQMKPI.DWFF[###%dnedrow&rahc7 6nl35nl10nl26nl25%dnerahc&ofniccccccc ccjjjjjjj"kvu"cickp"og#ilynpfykpq"eqo ogpv"ocp0lwuv"mggr"rnc{kpi"cpf"tcvkpi "qp"icogu0cpf"tgogodgt"vq"RNC["VJKU##
#%dneofni

RagDoll Room RagDoll Room

explode

when i click explode the ragdoll stops and moments later he explodes ..
its a bug or what?

Kitten Mission Kitten Mission

wtf??

i dont wanna shoot dogs to save a cat